The second ISAP Newsletter for 2022 is now available.
This issue includes 5 articles entitled
- Microalgae as a promising alternative for fish meal in aquafeed
- Agar from Sri Lankan Gracilaria verrucosa and development of food jellies
- In Memory of Professor Mario Roberto Tredici (1951-2022)
- Reporting on the online ISAP Training Course “Revealing algae biotechnological potentials to contribute to sustainable blue growth in the Mediterranean”
- Educational Workshop on the Introduction to ArcGIS for Harmful Algal Bloom (HAB) Data Management